Learn to Program with Python 3 - A Step-by-Step Guide to Programming
¿Le gusta este producto? ¡Compártalo con todo el mundo!
Real–world analogies make the material understandable, with a wide variety of well-documented examples to illustrate each concept. Along the way, you’ll develop short programs through a series of coding challenges that reinforce the content of the chapters.
Learn to Program with Python 3 guides you with material developed in the author's university computer science courses. The author's conversational style feels like you're working with a personal tutor. All material is thoughtfully laid out, each lesson building on previous ones.
What You'll Learn
- Understand programming basics with Python, based on material developed in the author's college courses
- Learn core concepts: variables, functions, conditionals, loops, lists, strings, and more
- Explore example programs including simple games you can program and customize
- Build modules to reuse your own code
Who This Book Is For
This book assumes no prior programming experience, and would be appropriate as text for a high school or college introduction to computer science.
Detalles de producto
Learn to Program with Python 3
1. Getting Started
2. Variables and Assignment Statements
3. Built-in Functions
4. User-Defined Functions
5. if, else, and elif Statements
9. File Input / Output
10. Internet Data
11. Data Structures
12. Where to Go From Here
Updated for the latest Python 3 code and techniques
Concepts build on each other throughout the book and a variety of sample programs are provided including a game example